Kane Consulting Group's diverse capabilities in management consulting, IT consulting and managed services make us a valued partner in addressing critical business issues.
For over 10 years, we have helped small, family-owned and Fortune 100 companies improve their profitability.
We pride ourselves on offering the quality and depth of problem-solving experience provided by larger, brand-name consulting firms without the cachet (and prices that match).
Prospective clients frequently ask "who are your typical clients" and "what type of projects have you done for them"? Our answer(s) may surprise you.
We have no "typical clients"... and no two projects are alike.
We have successfully completed projects for large, multi-national corporations such as Honeywell, Berkshire Hathaway, Xerox and Ingersoll Rand, mid-sized, family-owned businesses and small, local businesses.
The industries we serve and the scope of our involvement may vary widely, but the outcome is always the same. More profits, less problems. Whether serving as an interim general manager, improving processes and reducing cycle times, leading a major IT project to completion, or coaching sales professionals in advanced selling skills, we tailor our approach to each client and their unique needs.
Some of our best work remains hidden from public view... our clients preferring/requiring that we keep their success stories private.
- We find OPPORTUNITIES. Sustainable, short and long-term opportunities. The best opportunities culled from your wish list of projects and our own creative ideas:
- to improve profits by simplifying business processes and reducing/eliminating costs
- to grow sales by optimizing your sales force, bringing new products to market and expanding into underserved areas
- We fix PROBLEMS. Large, important, threaten-the-future-of-your-business problems. Problems that keep you awake all night:
- out of control IT spending, unreliable systems and key projects that are late, over budget and underperforming
- a business that lacks leadership, requiring an interim executive until the right permanent replacement is found
- We implement SOLUTIONS. Practical, carefully planned and executed solutions. Solutions that generate benefits long after the last deliverable has been completed:
- turning potential benefits identified by internal task forces and other consultants into bottom line savings
- transforming plans that take too long, cost too much and are too difficult to manage into focused, actionable steps with measurable progress and clear indicators of success
- We get RESULTS. Profitable, cash positive results. Results no one ever thought were possible.
- profit improvement of $27M/year for a zero-growth business with only $282M in sales
- cycle time reductions of 75%
We work by:
- Listening to our clients... both to what they tell us and what they should be telling us, but aren't.
- Being intellectually honest, or simply, "telling it like it is". We advise our clients based on analysis and data, not conjecture and folklore, performing the hard work necessary to separate fact from fiction.
- Challenging the status quo... even before agreeing to work together. Often during the project definition phase, a client starts the discussion around a particular project, and during the process, we uncover a more highly-valued opportunity.
- Asking for your business. We look forward to discussing a project opportunity with you.
Platinum Digital Marketing Services is the natural extension of our consulting approach to providing world-class solutions at prices that every business can afford. It enables businesses to achieve “better marketing results… for less money” by:
- Increasing Organic Search Ranking
- Creating continuous stream of unique and relevant website content
- Leveraging other blogs and websites for enhanced discovery and referrals
- Building trust and local identity
- Enhancing Social Media Presence and Reputation
- Connecting your best customers to your business and each other
- Growing and deepening customer commitment through regular interaction
- Curating your reputation to shape what others are saying about you
- Driving Awareness and New Customer Acquisition via Sponsored Advertising (Pay-Per-Click)
- Deploying proprietary market segmentation methodology
- Managing program complexity using cutting-edge measurement technology
- Continuously improving conversion of purchase intent into purchase dollars
Contact us for a FREE business assessment of your digital marketing opportunities.